The ASSP program is structured around the six WHO pillars of health systems strengthening:
- Enhanced health service delivery and quality;
- Improved and sustained human resources;
- Enhanced and appropriate use of medicines and technologies;
- Increased affordability of health services;
- Appropriate and enhanced use of health services; and
- Increased leadership and governance.
Spreading the Word about the Implant Method in DRC.News is spreading about the implant method in DRC. The families featured in this article are partly to thank. The stories below are just a snapshot of the impact the implant has made on the lives of families using the...
Julienne is one of the many women we celebrate during International Women’s Month. She is a shining example of how implants create opportunity in DRC. She is a 43-year-old mother of four and a force to be reckoned with! Julienne and her husband had three children when...
Dr. Nancy Bolan knows how important it is for health workers to have up-to-date information when responding to a maternal or newborn emergency at a clinic in the Democratic Republic of Congo. While serving as a deputy country director for IMA World Health in DRC from...